Your Volunteer Fire Brigade is needing new members.
What is required of any person wishing to join? In no special order:
- A reasonable standard of fitness.
- Age is no real barrier, neither is gender.
- A class 4 truck licence would be an advantage.
- A commitment is needed to regularly attend practice held weekly on a Thursday night. Practice begins at 7.00 pm and generally lasts for 2 hours.
- A commitment to be on call 24/7. We do not have a roster for duty but work on a system which says that if you are able to turn out to a call you should. We average around 50 calls per year.
- You would belong to a close knit gathering of people who work as a team.
- There is a social life to the Brigade with several functions being held each year.
- It is a fulfilling and useful means of contributing to this rather special small community.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Contact Chief Fire Officer Andrew Norris Ph 3299153.
Rural Fire Officer. Steve Dasler. Ph 3299365.